- All assessments are entered in SEQTA. Task sheets will available on SEQTA and on my website : sskalski.com
- Task sheets will not be handed out but you can choose to print them off if you wish
- All assessment will contain a marking rubric outlining the standards of achievement and skills.
- This rubric will be completed and returned via SEQTA feedback when the assessment piece is marked
- All formative work will be done in a workbook and may form part of the final assessment if required.
- All assessment tasks are to be submitted in Arial size 12 font ( this is the same for Mac or Windows computers )
- Margin size : between 2- 4 cm
- All submissions must include a seperate page with references.
- Work submitted without references will not be assessed.
- Referencing is to be completed using the Online Referencing Generator found on the school intranet page or HERE
- Yr8 - 9 use Middle school referencing Yr 10- 12 Senior school referencing
- All work is to be submitted by the due date as entered in SEQTA.
- If due dates are changed notice will be given to students via direct message at least one day before the due date
- If an extension is required please send a direct message via SEQTA at least one day before the due date.
- Work submitted after the due date will be marked but will only eligible for a max C grade ( year 8-10 only )
- Yr 11 work will not be assessed if handed up after the due date unless under exceptional circumstances
- During the year all assignments will be submitted via the SEQTA upload feature.
- Assignments are not to be sent as direct messages on seqta.
- Mulitmedia submissions will be submitted via a link submitted into seqta or uploaded on seqta - if this cannot be done then screenshots of the assignment are to be submitted.