Flash is a program commonly used to make animations such as those on websites and in games. The program we will be using is Adobe Flash and can be as simple or as complex as you want to make it. We are going to start quite simply but feel free to play around and experiment.
When you first open Flash it looks quite complex but you only need to use and know a few of the basics to get started.
F6 /F7 poster downloads
I've included a video tutorial below but rushed it a bit so it's not the best quality ( or spelling ) but should help you out if you need it - I'll be replacing it with a slightly more user friendly version asap. :)
1. 1st Layer - draw anything you DON'T want to move - your background layer.
2. Press F6 about 5 or 6 times ( or as long as you want your animation to be )
3.Add another layer
4. On this layer you draw the item you want to move in its starting position.
5. Press F6 3 or 4 times
6. Press F7 and Fn when you're ready to draw the next position.
7. Click the onion skin logo and this will show you where your last drawing was.
8. Now draw the next position - press F6 3-4 times again then click F7+fn for new position